Casting: new filming slaves wanted !!!

This is the place to catch up on the latest site news and updates from yours truly.

If you wanna be part of my site, just send me a letter to my email : ellakrossclips@gmail.com

1. Your country.
    2. Name, age, height, size of your cock.
    3. Your experience in filming or in sessions ( the name of the mistresses that you're was filming before/ did the sessions ).
    4. Your interests and limits.
    5. With or without mask.
    6. Photos of you, your body ( naked ) and your cock.
    I'm very busy and if you'll forget to answer even on one section - I'll delete your message.

Good luck for everyone.

Ella_Kross

Ur Highness,Goddess Ella,
    Bow my head beneath Ur feet with respect.
    my Almighty I hereby submit my body at Ur feet,beg U 2 take charges of controlling my life & decide my living.
    I promise 2 sign slave dogs bond 4 whole life serving U 24x7x365xtill last breath will be my prayer & priority.
    I also handover all my living rights in Ur favor & follow all Ur commands,instructions & signals like a trained pet dog.
    Please accept my body,brain,nerves,bones,skin,in all the whole system & use my dedicated service full time round the clock.
    I would also beg at Ur adorable feet 2 use my system in FILMING.
    It would be pride living 2 act in Ur filming under Ur flog on stage as Ur trained pet dog & be popularly known as " ELLA'S DOGGY".
    My details :

Country U K ( Birmingham )
    Name: Tommy Tom - age :40 - Height : 5'6" Cock size : 4.5".
    Experience : Currently serving my Owner Jacquline Privately ( She is Practicing Doctor ) I serve her as in house slave servant, cooking,serving,doing vessels,house chores,mopping,toilet cleaning,wash,iron her cloths,carefully maintain her 100 pair of foot wear, car wash, feet & full Body massage weekly thrice. +++ full time at her command.
    My contract will expire on 15 Jan.2015.
    So I pray at Ur feet,worship Ur feet,wash Ur feet with tears & beg 4 my placement under Ur feet as Ur proud dog 2 live my rest of life serving U with devotion & whole heart.
    Please collar me as Ur dog if U can.
    But I assure U,in case U don't want 2 collar me as Ur dog. I shall never bother U by any means,will continue 2 serve by tweets PRAISING,WORSHIPING, U at EVERY STAGE OF MY LIFE.
    SEEKING Ur blessing over my head with Ur respected & adorable feet.

Bow my head at Ur divine feet with respect ,chant Ur prayers.

LONG LIVE GODDESS ELLA,LONG LIVE GODDESS ELLA,

Ur's forever pet dog
    ELLA'S DOGGY
    urpetdog@hotmail.com

Return to News

Information