A movie

Have an idea for a video? I'm open to all custom requests so let me know what you'd like to see!
Sun Aug 31, 2014 3:31 pm

Greetings Mistress Ella,

i m a new member and i admire you so much. Your Slaves are Lucky to have the opportunity to obey to you..

I give you some ideas for your future clips :

- film one complete movie :) i mean with a story line and several scènes linked. The story could take place at home with someone becoming yours.. An exboyfriend or a new friend whatever. You could use lots of différents fetishes by scènes and at the same time improving the domination.. :) Each scènes would be a clip on your store and customers could buy the entire film if they want.

- one other idea is to make video without a cameraman. I mean you could film your daily domination in a amateur point of view. these scènes are very intense and seems more realistic :) one idea of clip could be : you re in bed, the slave wakes you up with lickings everywhere and after this you use the toilet (the slave)...

- Using amateur slaves or fans to make clips. It will be terrific and so sexy because you will be totally in control and worshipped :)

- Otherwise i love your squirting, face fucking, toilet, oral servitude, human ashtray clips :))

I speak too much sorry. hope it helps a bit for futures clips.

Yours

P
    Patrice

Return to Custom Requests

Information