Almighty Ellakross

Come heap your praises on me and my amazing site! This is where you worship your goddess like a good slave.
Sun Dec 21, 2014 2:39 pm

Her Highness Ellakros is real ALMIGHTY in the universe.
    Serving Ellkras is once in a life time chance.
    serving her as her trained pet dog 24x7x365xtill death is worth living on earth.
    Dying on duty while serve Ellakross is like becoming martyr.
    I would love 2 leave the materialistic world 2 attain peace in serving her round the clock without rest.
    All rich men die 2 serve her,but only few rich consider themselves lucky for getting chance to serve her.
    I believe,every Man on earth should chant her prayers,lit candle at her feet,beg for progress & prosperity BLESSINGS.
    If She Blesses with her heels on slaves head, slave will win her titled DOG COLLAR for sure & will be respected in society as " ELLA'S DOG".
    So lets chant her Prayers :
    ELLA,ELLA,ELLA,ELLA,ELLA,ELLA,ELLA,ELLA,ELLA,ELLA,ELLA,ELLA,ELLA,ELLA,ELLA,ELLA,ELLA,ELLA,ELLA,ELLA,ELLA,ELLA,ELLA,ELLA,
    ELLA,ELLA,ELLA,ELLA,ELLA,ELLA,ELLA,ELLA,ELLA,ELLA,ELLA,ELLA,ELLA,ELLA,ELLA,ELLA,ELLA,ELLA,ELLA,ELLA,ELLA,ELLA,ELLA,ELLA,
    Long Live Goddess Ella,Long Live Goddess Ella,Long Live Goddess Ella.
    Am proud 2 B Ell'a dog,am proud 2 B Ell'a dog,am proud 2 B Ella's dog,am proud 2 B Ella's dog,wear her dog collar is pride 2 live with.
    Bow my head beneath Ella's feet,rub nose at her feet,wash her feet with TEARS,attain peace.

Ur's Truely loyal pet dog
    ELLA's DOG
    urpetdog@hotmail.com

Mon Dec 29, 2014 8:46 pm

awesome worship !
    krossissy_boy

Mon Jan 05, 2015 1:06 am

i recently joined Ms Ella Kross's site, and i totally agree. i feel i'm becoming addicted to fantasies of being abused and trained by Her! She is so Superior and Powerful, as well as beautiful and so sexy!
    Thank You, Ella Kross!
    knkysub10

Return to Praise

Information